All Cancellations should be intimated through email and refund policy will be effective from the date of receipt of this email.
ü If cancelled 30 days or more before departure: 35% of the total package price would be retained as cancellation fee
ü If cancelled 20 days to 30 days before departure: 50% of the total package price would be retained as cancellation fee
ü If cancelled 19 days or less before departure: 100% of the total package price would be retained as cancellation fee
ü No shows (Not informed): 100% of the package price would be retained as cancellation fee.
ü Cancellation may change according to hotel cancellation policy.
ü Visa fees are non-refundable once the visa has been applied.
ü GST & Payment Gateway charges will be Non-refundable.
ü Cancellation amount/charges will be calculated as per total booking amount, irrespective of whether full booking amount has been paid or not.
ü For Flights/Trains/Buses, cancellation will be as per cancellation policy of Airlines/Train/Transport respectively.
ü Please note: - Flight /Train Ticket, Hotel rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
If there is any refund or dispute, AiRnWingS will be verify all details and then take action accordingly.
ü Refund will be initiate with in 7 to 22 working Days or as per Supplier T&C.
ü In Refund, GST & Payment Gateways charge will not refund.
ü If Govt Taxes applicable in refund then it will deduct from refund amount.
ü Refund amount depend on Supplier T&C. AiRnWingS will be charges only services fee from refund amount.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Above rates are subject to availability, 100% amount needs to be paid for flight tickets in advance for issuance of tickets, while doing flight ticket if price varies, then the same shall be borne by the traveller or any alternate option will be advised, if available.
· Date of travel change, or any other change requested by traveller after confirmed booking, depends on availability, and if any price change happens to be borne by traveller only.
· In case we are not able to provide same hotels as are mentioned, then we shall provide the similar alternate properties, change in the price if any will be advised and to be borne by traveller. If the Passenger cancelled the booking due to non availability of rooms or ticket then cancellation policy applicable. If the package is cancelled by us then Passenger will get the full refund apart from GST/Payment Gateway/Govt. Tax.
· The package price does not include - expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, camera fees, etc. Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· In the event of circumstances/situations such as road blockage due to strike /agitation, natural calamities, sickness evacuation, delay/cancellation of train/flight etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather pattern journey time can vary enormously at all time of year, which is beyond our control and additional expenses incurred due to these reasons has to be borne by the Traveller only.
· Daily Timings for sightseeing will be guided to you by our local guide and same mentioned in your welcome kit. For SIC (i.e. shared) transfers, please reach SIC pick up spot at least 10 minutes prior to actual timing - any delay by passenger in reporting on time may lead to loss of service and will not be refundable / neither ne postponed.
· Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per the hotel policies, early check in-late check out depends on hotel, and we can only request for the same, Facilities and Amenities in hotels depends on hotel policy for which hotel may charge.
· As per hotel norms, traveller may be required to submit Credit Card/Cash for security deposit at the time of check-in. The same shall be refunded by hotel at the time of checkout. Amount may be forfeited in case of damage to hotel property.
· AiRnWingS is not liable for the care of personal belongings of travellers during the trip. Any loss or damage of any valuable items like mobile, tab, gold etc is purely customer responsibility.
· It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid Id's during there tour. (Return Flight Tickets, Passports, Hotel Vouchers, Visa, Timely Itinerary and other vouchers and tickets)
· In case of non-compliance of payment terms, AiRnWingS reserves the right to cancel the booking.
· In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, AiRnWingS will try its best to reimburse the traveller appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible.
· The itinerary provided is tentative and the final itinerary would be shared on arrival at the destination.
· Any local taxes (Tourism Dirham), cess, gratuities have to be borne by the traveller at the hotel/cruise counters
· Passport of all travellers need to have Six months validity from the date of departure.
· AiRnWingS will not be liable for any Visa rejections or delay in Visa, it completely depends on embassy and the cancellation charges will be applicable as written in T&C.
· In the event of change in Visa fee, the additional fee must be borne by the traveller.
· Due to Bad weather, Strike or any other genuine reason flight cancelled or sightseeing is not possible, company is not responsible for that.
· Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
· Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Any other items not mentioned under “Inclusions” are not included in the cost of the booking.
· Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
· For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
· Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
· More information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org